Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Guilty Pleasures - Chanel Cosmetics

 
Among the many material things I love and adore in life, Chanel ranks on the very top of my list. And since I do not live my life on the runway, I settle for the more affordable luxuries in life, such as makeup; high-end makeup to be precise... I cannot say why I love this brand so much (actually I have so much to say that I can turn it into a 10 chapter book), but I know that it makes me happy. There is something about the formulation of the products that make them standout items. Among my favourites are the lip products, particularly the Rouge Coco Shine Hydrating Sheer Lipshines and Quadra Eye Shadow palettes. Both are must-have products in my opinion, and with a little bit of saving here and there, totally affordable, I mean you only live once right?!?!?
 
 
xoxo
 
S.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Baroque Beauty Lounge. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino