Thursday, January 24, 2013

Acne Decoded

 
 
I always wonder why we get acne on the same spot repeatedly and with no reason. Little did I know, each one on a specific spot has a meaning and a way to prevent it. As all other health benefits, acne starts from our core as well, what this means is that if we want to treat acne and avoid it permanently then we need to take care of the rest of our body first.
 
I found this picture on one of my pinterest pinning party marathons, and continued on reading the blog post that accompanied it and decided to share this wonderful find with the my reader as well. I will give you the simple breakdown, but to learn more please click on the source link to The Beauty Gypsy's blog to find out more.
 
Zone 1 & 2 - Digestive System
Zone 3 - Liver
Zone 4 & 5 - Kidneys
Zone 6 - Heart
Zone 7 & 8 - Kidneys
Zone 9 & 10 - Respiratory System
Zone 11 & 12 - Hormones
Zone 13 - Stomach
Zone 14 - Illness
 
So the next time you spot a zit on you face, refer to this wonderful chart and take care of your body from the inside out!
 
xoxo
 
S.
 
 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Baroque Beauty Lounge. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino