Sunday, October 26, 2014

The Sad Truth

I have been disappointed so many times in my life that I've actually become immune to people's constant bullshit and annoying acts. It is amazing how some people can realize the change, yet ignore their acts that prompted that change. I am a firm believer in karma, and know that everything happens for a reason. Even though I refuse to be disrespectful and mean in response to their careless acts, I have enough self respect and honor to know my limits and when enough is truly enough. I guess what I'm trying to say is to respond to hate with love, however, when the hate become too much just move on and never look back. There is no need to respond with anger and hurt, believe me your distance and ignorance will get them thinking and just maybe, and I do mean maybe they will learn and think twice before they act again.



xoxo 

S. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Baroque Beauty Lounge. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino