Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Beauty Favourite: Amore Pacific Skincare

Among my many beauty obsessions, the one that is at the very top of my list is proper skincare and good quality, life changing products. The reason for this is because no matter how well you apply your makeup, and how wonderful you look with a painted face, what really matters the most is the quality and healthy of your actual skin. And if you do not have a good canvas to paint on, then there really is no point piling on all that makeup just to cover flaws and imperfections. When I say this, I do not refer to imperfections that could not be treated or that are out of our hands (more on that in a latter post), but those that could be diminished with proper skin care and treatments. Ever woman deserves a luminous, healthy, and almost flawless skin. And although makeup is God's gift to all women, no matter their skin type, color, or age, it is very important to take care of our most precious and most alluring  feature: our face!
 
There are thousands of beauty products on the market ranging widely in price and quality, which is why choosing the right product is more important that anything else. No matter your budget, you can always find good skin care within your own personal budget. Juts because one product is priced highly does not necessarily mean it is the best or the right one for you. Luckily there are so many alternatives that everyone can find something that suits his/her skin type and needs. However, what is important is the purity of the product, what I mean by this is that the less harsh chemicals in a product, the better the results and overall satisfaction you will get.
 
My personal skin care choice is from the Asian skin care line called AMORE PACIFIC, and is from the moisture bound and deep hydration line. Although a little pricey, I find that I works best due to the fact that it is mainly based on botanicals such as Green Tea, Bamboo, and Red Ginseng.
 
Keep in mind that I have dry skin, that is very sensitive and prone to redness. So my choice would not be suitable for those who have different skin concerns. It is an absolute gem of a product, and even though I sometime rotate between different brands and products, I always come back to this miracle worker for my skin.
 
This nature's gift to women can be easily found online, at luxury department stores such as Nordstrom, or the beloved one stop beauty retailer: Sephora.
 
I suggest everyone to take a sample on your next visit to the skin care aisle and give this beauty and skin care must have a try!
 
xoxo
 
 
S.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Baroque Beauty Lounge. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino