Monday, August 5, 2013

Hair Inspiration ~ Kim Kardashian






I usually am not one to copy a specific hairstyle or colour, on the contrary I almost always try to strep outside of the "norm" and go with a colour that is not so out there, which is why I had my deep red (don't panic... it's the colour of red wine) for so long. But to be quite honest I'm tired of the same thing and want to make a change, and so throughout my quest to find the perfect cut and colour for my complexion I stumbled on these pictures of none other than the beautiful Kim Kardashian. I love everything about this colour, cut, and even highlights. Its a gorgeous colour that I think would look good on my fair and petite complexion. Let's home that by my next visit to my hair stylist I will have decided to bit the bullet and make the change I have been wanting for quite some time now. What do you guys think of this look?

xoxo

S.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Baroque Beauty Lounge. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino