Monday, September 17, 2012

Beauty Tip #2 - Sunscreen

Perhaps the most important lesson I have learned in regards to my skin is the vital role that the use of sunscreen plays in our daily skincare regimen. It is a step that no woman should skip, wether it is incorporated into your daily moisturizer or not, sunscreen should not be forgotten whenever you are exposed to natural light (yes even if there is no glimpse of the sun for miles ahead). Daily sunscreen application will help delay signs of aging, protect the skin, and help with moisturization. There are so many facial sunscreens on the market these days, the important thing is to find the one that works best for your specific skin type and concerns. I personally have three favourites that I use in rotation depending on the activities I have planned for the day.

1) Amore Pacific Natural Protector SPF 30 
   This is my go-to everyday sunscreen that I apply before my moisturizer and makeup.

2) Dermalogica  Ultra Sensitive Faceblock SPF 25
   I love this for when I have no time for makeup and need to have protection and a little tint. 

3) Eucerin Everyday Protection SPF 30
   This I use whenever I am on vacation on the beach or laying out by the pool. 

xoxo 

S. 


P.S. You many only and I mean ONLY skip your sunscreen when you have important photographs to take (wedding, engagement, professional profile, etc). This is due to the fact that sunscreen has a reflective   component and will make your pictures not so "picture perfect"! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Baroque Beauty Lounge. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino