Thursday, September 13, 2012

Perfect Pink



Among the many wonderful trend this summer, is the incorporation of neon into everything from clothes, to shoes, to bags, to jewelry, and of course makeup. This post is dedicated to one specific makeup/beauty item that I have been on the hunt for since last summer when the neon trend really took off. It's an Essie limited edition nail varnish that was released two years ago with the infamous name: Pink Parka!

Although there are many similar colours available on the market now, Essie remains my favourite brand for nail varnish due to its impeccable application, lasting power, and goes on opaque in two coats. Not to mention the colour payoff and overall look.

I also want to mention that the closest other I have found is Shocking Pink by China Graze, and the newest Essie collection has one named Lights that is also pretty close, but still not quite perfectly pink - if you know what I mean.. :) 


xoxo 


S. 



P.S. This image is not of my nails, I found it on Pinterest and was amazed at the perfect application... whoever's image this is, please leave a comment below and share your beauty tips with the rest of us ;) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Baroque Beauty Lounge. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino